I don't think that's a parody article. As far as I can tell, the article is
straight, and it makes sense to me. Since Oracle hasn't had much success
grabbing market share from Red Hat, why should it put much effort into
Unbreakable Linux? That's especially the case now that it owns Solaris: other
vendors can adopt improvements Oracle makes to Unbreakable Linux, but not those
it makes to Solaris.

According to
[url=http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10173701-16.html]this[/url], Unbreakable
Linux isn't much of a threat to Red Hat.

Not that I'm much of a fan of Red Hat. I switched from Fedora to openSUSE on my
laptop at about the same time I switched to OpenSolaris on my main computer.