M D wrote:
Hmm:
  What happened to all the information that was in this thread?
While the information was useful, it still doesn't point to a smoking
gun or provide a reproducible test case on any of the rge equipment
I own (ASUS Z92T notebook or eVGA X58 SLI motherboard).  I've done
transfers of much larger than 50GBytes with both MSI and fixed interrupts
and there has been no hang.  I also let iperf run overnight through
a GigE switch.  The kstat output was attached to the bug.

As always, reproducible test cases are golden.