>On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 21:33:27 -0500, Edward Ned Harvey wrote:
>
>>> PLEASE GO READ THE MAILING LIST ARCHIVES.
>>>
>>> This question has been asked, discussed, and answered by several folks
>>> (myself included) in fairly exhaustive detail, a large number of times.
>>> Most recently, I think, LAST WEEK.
>>>
>>> Google - use it.
>>
>> Big deal.  I say continue talking about anything you want to talk about.
>> It's a free country.  I am sure, just as you can find the answer to this
>
>That depends on which country you are in ...... :-)

I think it's fine to ask any question; I don't think it is fruitful to
tell people to use "google" to find the answer.

Unless, of course, google is now sponsoring people to post such remarks;
then it is fruitful for the person who tells you to use google?

Are you in the pay of Big Oil^H^H^H^H^H^H^HGoogle?

Casper