I don't know that I'd go with Xen since RHEL is moving away from it in favor of
KVM.

And KVM is getting support from IBM.

Xen seems to be yesterday's Linux virtualization project, and with every new
version of Linux, they throw the baby out with the bath water in favor of
something new.

At least IBM's AIX virtualization feature, LPAR's, have evolved but is the same
product.  Heaven forbid the Linux people could let Xen grow and evolve like
LPAR's and in 10 years have a solid product.  Nope, they have to get something
new (KVM).

Good for the Penguins.  I'd rather have LPAR's evolve and get new features than
have it tossed aside for a different virtualization product every two or three
years.

Penguinites.  It's okay to keep something and let it grow!