On 07/ 1/10 05:08 PM, Hillel Lubman wrote:
Oracle Policy
That's self obvious. I was asking what is that policy exactly.

Taken from this document, Social Media Participation At Oracle:

http://www.sun.com/communities/guidelines.jsp

"
Don't Discuss Future Offerings

As a general rule, don't discuss product upgrades or future product releases. Because of potential revenue recognition issues, it is especially important that we do not give the impression to customers or potential customers that a given product upgrade will include specific features that will be incorporated into the product within a specific time frame. See Revenue Recognition Guidelines. Any exceptions must be approved by senior management, Legal, and Revenue Recognition.
"