Ken Gunderson wrote:
> Thank you sincerely for clarifying that effectively everyone outside of
> Oracle with an interest in this somehow came to same deluded conclusion that
> there was going to be a 2010.H1 release.

I didn't say that - clearly there were plans and schedules previously discussed
that were not met (and they were always plans and schedules, not contracts or
guarantees) - I just said that there was no public statement yet about what the
new plans/schedules are.

This is why companies like Apple & Oracle usually don't preannounce schedules
months in advance - no disappointment when any of the dozens of things that can
cause software schedules to change or be missed happen.   This is software -
slip happens.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com