Alan, first of all my sincere apologies if it came across as though I was not
appreciative of your contributions as a long standing community member.  Such
is not the case.

Also, like I said, nor was I trying to put words in your mouth.  I'd just never
before heard OpenSolaris referenced as a commercial product, and given events
of past few months, none of which have worked out too well for us outside of
Oracle, I've more or less come to expect the worst.  In so doing I was perhaps
insensitive that my comments may have been interpreted as putting you in any
kind of difficult position.  So once again, please accept my apologies.