So, let's get positive here. Where do we get started to form a Community Distro, based on the latest sources including IPS. Not a cut down version, or replacing the userland (no offence there, that's good work too), just a take on Solaris Next based on the latest available bits. We have Rich Lowe's work for starters, but I wouldn't know how to take that and form a repository. Can we talk about this and get something started ?

Rob

--
E-Mail: rob.mcma...@warwick.ac.uk               PHONE:  +44 24 7652 3037
Rob McMahon, IT Services, Warwick University, Coventry, CV4 7AL, England