> I expect Oracle to give us more info during
> OpenWorld. I am expecting
> more to come regarding OpenSolaris,  I don't think
> they will call it
> OpenSolaris. No! I don't have any inside knowledge,
> just thinking out loud.
>
> Regards,
> Paul

they may have something  to say regarding OpenSolaris at openworld, but i would
not buy into everything Oracle says at first. now i have a " I'll believe it
when i see it" mentality with Oracle, since this, was said:

"Oracle will continue to make OpenSolaris available as open source, and Oracle
will continue to actively support and participate in the community,"
Oracle would "continue to deliver OpenSolaris releases, including the upcoming
OpenSolaris 2010.03 release"
.
 six months has pased since that was said; no new releases has be released and
the  now the OGB is on the verge of being broken up next week.