But it is broken in NT 4.0. The condition I patched in will commented out the
code only for NT version less than 5. It is still included under Win2k and
Win95. And for NT 4 (I am not sure about 3.5), we may properly need to use the
NT only PSAPI to do the similar job.

--
(~._.~)  Öì Ⱥ Ó¢  (Qun-Ying)          (65) 874-6743
 ( O )   TrustCopy Pte Ltd / Kent Ridge Digital Labs