> hpux64-parisc-cc target fails with the following error message both with
> and without your pa-risc2.s patch applied:
>
>         cc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include  +Z -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT
>-DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -Ae +DD64 +O3 +ESlit -z -DB_ENDIAN
>-DMD32_XARRAY -c s2_srvr.c
>         cc -I../crypto -I.. -I../include  +Z -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT
>-DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -Ae +DD64 +O3 +ESlit -z -DB_ENDIAN
>-DMD32_XARRAY -c s2_clnt.c
> cc: error 1405: "/opt/ansic/lbin/ccom" terminated abnormally with signal 11.
> *** Error exit code 9

Well, the fact that you came that far, i.e. to s2_clnt.c, means that
libcrypto.sl was built successfully and pa-risc2W.s is position
independent and I therefore remain off this ticket.

As for this signal 11 in s2_clnt.c issue. Apply the "usual" procedure.
Try to compile it manually with lower optimization level. It it compiles
with +O2, then it's either a compiler bug or maxdsiz kernel tunable
being too low. In either case it's hardly an OpenSSL problem and for my
part the ticket remains closeable.

A.