agray wrote:

> >I intend to ultimately use SNACC as a compiler but using its template
> >output as the input to a converter to OpenSSL template format.
>
> yea - the one i noticed was the bitstr start.  I'm having a hell of a
> time doing cvs updates recently - very poor connexns from home.
> have you started this - i.e. snacc template openssl formatted output?

I have started it but its not in the main source tree. I'll commit it
when things get a bit more stable. Anyway the converter will happen
later on and will convert SNACC template ASN1 to OpenSSL template C. You
may notice that there's currently no such thing as an OpenSSL template
:-)

> >structures behaviour e.g. STACKs for SEQUENCE OF
>
> hasn't SEQUENCE OF been deprecated?

If it is no one seems to have noticed, its still widely used. SET OF is
discouraged because of the DER encoding overhead though.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]