From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Layla
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Linking Error.

Anuj:
Thank  you SO much! :) that certainly solved the linking problem using the graphical user interface of MS visual studio, but would you know why isn't it compiling or linking from the command line? is there something that I must run first? and does it really make any difference whether I compile/link/run from graphical user interface or the command line?

Thank you again for your help.

"jain, anuj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Layla,
To link in the ssl libraries using VC++ IDE do the following: "Project->Settings->Link tab->Object/library modules:" in the end of the list of libs add the two OpenSSL libraries "libeay32.lib ssleay32.lib".
I hope this helps.
--Anuj