-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kalikali
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 9:57
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: RE: Multithreading problem

> I am very, very new to openssl. There is a good example (Example 5-16,

> Network Security with Openssl book)) for using nonblocking openssl. It

> is easy to understand. It uses one thread to handle 2 nonblocking
> socket. You may have to modify it to handle multithread. At least, you

> have example to follow. I am trying to modify this example, so one
> openssl socket is handled by one thread using select ( native API) to
> monitor socket.
>
> Thao Dinh

Thanks Thao for suggestion. It is not only problems with writing correct
code but also wish to use some components (which I have used for
communication without encryption) forces me to raise this problem on
this mailing list. But of course examples given by you should be useful
for me (if i will implement this(probably i will heve to)).

Lucas