Am 21.12.2015 um 10:45 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
> Andreas Färber wrote:

>>> Same here. None of the available images work. The kernel seems to be
>>> a patched copy of some kernel devel project state. Any chance to
>>> rebase that on something current? Looks like the sources come from
>>> some git, but where?
>>
>> The first thing you guys could do is provide some more substantial info
>> of what you are actually testing. Build numbers are not really telling.
>
> The OP was referring to "Raspberry Pi 2B". That's what I tried. All
> three images (factory, devel, devel:staging) show the same behavior.

Yes, but it was diluted by talking about "any of the Raspberry Pi
systems" - Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi 2 are very different, not just
ARMv6 vs. ARMv7 but also the kernel situation, as I outlined.

I mainly meant, tell us the download location (project) where you got
the image from. There's :upstream vs. :RaspberryPi1 vs. the new official
one and :RaspberryPi2 vs. :Staging that I thought Dirk said was obsoleted...

You'd be surprised that some people still complain about ancient images
from Bernhard they saw in some old blog post that were never officially
built in OBS by any of us! ;)

Cheers,
Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)