I can tell you my biggest source of frustration is there is very
little if any correct information/documentation posted anywhere about
opensuse-arm on Raspberry Pi2.  I have been trying to get myself more
oriented but I can barely even get the image to boot I have to use an
older version just to even get a log in prompt.  If people are
frustrated this probably why, I have spent weeks trying to even get
basic functionality with little luck.  I did just acquire a second pi2
for dev stuff but my time is very limited in terms of being able to
fix stuff, plus I am very new to Arm and Raspberry Pi2 I have a lot to
learn!  Thanks everyone I know working on opensource volunteer efforts
can be thankless and sometimes frustrating work, I really do
appreciate the help I have received so far!

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Alexander Graf <ag...@suse.de> wrote:

> On 21.12.15 16:34, Andreas Färber wrote:
>> Alex,

>>> The easiest is to use my awesome "Contrib Kernel" script. Just point it
>>> at a downstream tarball plus .config and it creates all the
>>> kernel-source and kernel-foo packages in OBS for you:
>>>
>>>   http://users.suse.com/~dmueller/contrib_kernel.sh
>>
>> During your absence someone had reported your awesome script were not
>> working any more - have you tested or fixed it lately?
>
> I've used it for the Tegra TX1 kernel and it worked for me:
>

> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:Tegra/kernel-tx1
>

> Alex
> --

Michael Emory Cerquoni