Hi Freek,

Am 18.10.18 um 16:45 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
> Will there be support for the Banana Pi M64 with a more recent image? It does
> seem very complicated to have such an image available in the ports repository
> for aarch64.

Please see my Wiki page: https://en.opensuse.org/HCL:BananaPi_M64

While we don't have an image for the BPi-M64 specifically (yet), you can
derive one from JeOS-pine64 by replacing its U-Boot as described above.

Note that some images like these cannot appear on the download server in
the official places because they depend on TF-A packages not in Factory.

I'm seeing issues with my serial console not working reliably (only
fragments; already tried multiple known-working cables) but it boots up
okay with 4.19.1 and I could ssh into the resulting image.

Cheers,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)