Op zondag 25 november 2018 22:53:41 CET schreef Andreas Färber:

> > My suggestion to you Freek would be to join us in IRC on Freenode's
> > #opensuse-arm channel and we'll try to figure this out together.

I downloaded the Upstream Pine64 image, did put it on a 16 GB micro-SD, and
started the Banana Pi M64 with it. It did boot, which I followed on the serial
console, USB-TTL serial cable. However the Ethernet device did not come up.
I did a reboot and now the Ethernet device comes up and gets addresses. Also
zypper ref works.
I inspected repository Factory-Contrib-Pine64 and u-boot-pine64plus is
installed. There I also found u-boot-bananapim64, should that one be
installed?
Also journalctl gives only lines of 80 characters and 40 lines. I installed
xterm and used resize to give the command "COLUMNS=132;LINES=41;export COLUMNS
LINES;", which solved that problem. Pleased with the results so far.

Using IRC would be my first time. Will search how to use it.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf