On 1/19/07, Andreas Jaeger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The "minimal" system for 10.1 had a "rather large foot print" to put it
> mildly, and got worse on 10.2.

So, let's work together to get it smaller again - I'm down right now
to 400 MB.  Still far too much but now it gets more tricky...

> If (and only if) i decide to install any resource-pig, disk-space and
> mem will be claimed. Not for: "perhaps they want it perhaps later on or
> so." If I want or need it, i'll selected & install it.

I agree that should be the philosophy behind the minimal system.

> I know, that systems tend to grow larger and larger (tnx to M$), but
> please, try to have a minimal system realy minimal.

Please help me with it ;-)

Andreas

Could we perhaps see a list of what you so far put in the "base" or do
you need more time to tinker with it?

Warm Regards,
Claes Backstrom