On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 16:18 +0100, jdd wrote:
> Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>
> > That's why I decided to leave this out.  I do expect that those
> > experts that use the minimal base system will add their own choice.
>
> I don't agree. A minimal system without any editor is useless.

The minimal system does not need an editor, only the admin does, and the
perfect editor is the one that is added to the base by the admin.

Think of the minimal system as equal to the foundation of a building.
The foundation has no need for windows or doors but the people that use
the building that is put on top of the foundation do.

Ken Schneider