Bernhard Walle wrote:
> * Andreas Jaeger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-07-07 16:27]:
>> TeXlive
>
> No TeX distribution in the DVD set? Please not.
>
> The survey is *not* representative, and why should a TeX user take
> part at all if a survey is titled 'Proprietary Software'? It was IMO
> *very* hidden that TeX is in it. And TeX users are not people that
> read the openSUSE news every few days ...

+1

I'd add that from the list Andreas posted, TeX still has the best score
(Sometimes: 17.6%, Often: 5.1% Very Often: 5.9%). Also, I haven't seen
anyone in this thread missing any of the other three packages. Sure,
opensuse-factory subscribers aren't a representative group either, but... :)

Michal (occasional LaTeX user)