<URL:http://www.davjam.org/mediawiki/index.php/Image:OpenSUSE-11.0a1-installation-0006.png>

| Regards,
|         David Bolt

Since i was updating, i did not see that!
What a beautifull difference!
Realy: 'Now'...not that that bussines pretender shit..

This begins to look realy free and original, imo.

Looks less scary for a noob i guess also... ;-)
And, i like the sentence with mother...

[OT]
I luckily also still have one,..a mother, she is 90, and until her
stroke, 6 years ago, she used a PC and played games, e-mailed and
browsed the internet....and rewrote her lifestory from Amiga,..(she
started to write the 4 bit games like snake, in the early days...for the
tape streaming commodore, before Amiga 600, and 1200...)
Now she can shut off the TV and the DVD-Player, but nothing else,
helas...but she is still anice person to have around..
[/OT]

- --

Have a nice day,

M9.               Now, is the only time that exists.

~  OS: Linux 2.6.24-rc8-git2-3-default x86_64
~  Huidige gebruiker:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
~  Systeem:  openSUSE 11.0 (x86_64) Alpha1
~  KDE:  3.5.8 "release 36"