Yes,it helped us, we are trying to make something with Stathis
(Diamond_gr) but these days we are working for the 2 events and we
left for a while aside the dice project.
We are installing openSUSE on 3 old PC's they brought us for the event
at the park  and we are also working our presentations. We'll get back
to it after October 3rd.

--
me I am not me