On Saturday 11 December 2010 08:46:36 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
> I  agree with gnokii on that putting the cheat cube ont he back in
> means that you have to destroy the poster,what about instead of
> putting it no the back make a second one?
> Cheat cube printed is something ambassadors can use in order to
> attract new users and kids to openSUSE, also is a great promotional
> material for sending to the LUGs especially in you can have that
> printed on to thick paper ;-) .
> Kostas 'Warlordfff' Koudaras

Well, the point is that having a single-side poster costs something like (just
random numbers) 4700 and double sided is 5000. So double sided costs almost
nothing extra - and if someone doesn't like one side, maybe they like the
other side... That's what we did with the Beer/Calendar poster in Linux
Magazin.

So I think it simply makes sense to try and come up with content for both
sides. One side a fun/cool poster thing like the beer or rockstar thing, the
other side something more useful like the calendar or cheatsheet.

Of course we must put the sources of both then on the wiki/in git so we can
print it again later, separately or on special paper etcetera.