I  agree with gnokii on that putting the cheat cube ont he back in
means that you have to destroy the poster,what about instead of
putting it no the back make a second one?
Cheat cube printed is something ambassadors can use in order to
attract new users and kids to openSUSE, also is a great promotional
material for sending to the LUGs especially in you can have that
printed on to thick paper ;-) .
Kostas 'Warlordfff' Koudaras

http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr