On Monday 13 December 2010 12:55:27 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Saturday 11 December 2010 08:46:36 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
<SNIP>

People, we have basically 2 weeks to come up with two sides for an 11.4
release poster. For one side, the recently posted cheat code thing or the
Linux_manual might work - I'm perfectly happy with that. we will have to
adjust it to be ONE a3 thing. Chuck, maybe you and Robert can do that?

On the other side we could use the rock you poster for the release, or
something else - javier, robert, anyone else: IDEAS please, again, 2 weeks!!!

Something pretty, let those brains work... Otherwise we loose the money as
I've already committed to paying and having a white poster is surely not going
to help openSUSE & the attention for the 11.4 release!

Thanks,
Jos