On Thursday 30 September 2010 13:00:02 Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:56:25 +0200 Javier Llorente wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > On Miércoles, 29 de Septiembre de 2010 21:00:29 Raul Libório escribió:
> > > Would be a complement to
> > > http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Official_documentation?
> >
> > Yepp. Some topics aren't covered in the official docs. Nevertheless,
> > it could be reused.
>
> I would prefer to improve and extend the existing documentation rather
> than to fork it...

Frank, I'm glad to see you on this thread.  I doubt the current activity on
Piratepad comes from a desire to fork, but instead out of ignorance how to
contribute.

Perhaps you could find the links to how to contribute to the existing
documentation and explain how our in-house docu system allows publishing in
multiple formats?  Elsewhere in the thread people suggested making proper
ebook reader formats.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team