On Wed, 2010-09-29 at 21:59 +0200, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

> Ambitious, but a good idea. We can do the writing either on the wiki
> or in piratepads (but piratepad has been acting up lately, I really
> really hope someone feels like setting up an Etherpad for openSUSE)

So, have you made a proposal during the openSUSE Project meeting or
submitted it to openFATE?  Those are the ways to go for submitting and
getting it through.

I would recommend it be hosted either on openSUSE's infrastructure or on
openSUSE-Community.org's infrastructure.  Not by someone volunteering to
host it themselves cuz that just adds more complexity and maintenance
issues.

Bryen M Yunashko