Good stuff, specially if it is at the level of the previous which came
with SuSE Linux (I have from 6.0 to 7.1). Though I've really never used
them, they used to pack powerful information for anyone moving in to
SuSE Linux back then.

I look forward to see a community driver 'cook book' for openSUSE.

nelson.