Hi Helen, Andreas,

On 2011-03-02 at 11:23 +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> this was indeed a mistake that we should not repeat and I'm sorry for it.

Your apologies accepted, and appreciated :-) - thank you for that.

> What can we do now? Would it make sense to have a news story about openSUSE
> 11.4 as first distribution which ships LibreOffice and speak about the
> impressive rate the LibreOffice team fixed bugs?

I think it would be great to do an article about LibreOffice in openSUSE
in general - new features, fixed bugs, integration with openSUSE.  Or -
even better - Manu has done an interview with Petr for
news.opensuse.org, about him, his work on LibreOffice and openSUSE, and
about LibreOffice in general.  It might be a good time to publish it -
it is more personal, and most probably contains info you cannot find on
the 'normal' news servers.

[If it is already out, I am sorry, I somehow cannot find it :-(]

Thank you,
Kendy