In the followup to this, I think it's important to note that
libreoffice is "Tumbleweed enabled."

That generally means that if the package is actively supported(and
libreoffice is), the very latest updates including any bugs as well as
new features would be pushed out to the User almost immediately.

That would also imply that practically any "news" about a
Tumblewee-enabled app like libreoffice is likely "old news" and
probably obsolete

Tony