On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Helen South <helen.so...@opensuse.org> wrote:
> I have an idea for a background of text (something like the green on
> black Matrix code, but horizontal) with rwx repeated, and openSUSE
> Conference 2011 in large text.  A more meaningful printout of
> permissions for files could be interesting.
>
> Or a retro word arrangement like this - these are some random words I
> threw together, an actual version would try to use some words from
> actual topics of discussion.  and would tweak the colors, but
> something like this -
>
> http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3525416/openSUSE_
>

> --
> IRC: helen_au
> helen.so...@opensuse.org
> helensouth.com
> --

I love Bruno idea, power³. I am tried of the Collaboration Across
Borders. rwx³ would lose the any meaning if you have to explain it.
Plus, to the avg geek, would see at read, write, and excute to the the
power of 3 anyway. power³ is just that, POWER!

--
(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.