The idea isn't bad. Seems very encouraging for ambassadors.

However, for those who are unaware, Novell offers a FREE Novell
Certified Linux Administrator certificate to those passing LPIC Level I.

Regards,
--
Nitin K Sookun (aka Ish)
Freenode nick: Ishwon

This email has been sent using openSUSE 11.4 & Novell Evolution.

I think it might be a good move if training and certification were