Am 20.05.2011 22:33, schrieb Ricardo Chung:
Cons: we would need the ambassador subscriptions date to organize the lists.
It needs a teamwork to organize ambassadors, region or  countries,
subscription date.

Simply this is the point. I don´t if AJ still has the e-mail with which I´ve started in the end of 2010. And I don´t know if he still has the other mails. I don´t think so, so the first step is to find a way to create a list, which ambassador was first there and which ambassdor came after him, and which came after him.

--
Kim-Dennis Leyendecker
openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE