2011/5/24 jdd <j...@dodin.org>

> Le 24/05/2011 13:12, Okuro Okiawa a écrit :
>

>> Hence, openSUSE has to be presented as an easy and comfortable
>> solution for your work to take away the "fear" of some people of
>> "damaging" anything when they touch their OS...
>>
> be warned that openSUSE is *not* designed for dummies (no Linux is). It's
> nice to be installed to your friend that can ask you for help. I real newbie
> will not use openSUSE if not preinstalled and configured.
>
> jdd

Hi jdd,

I strongly disagree with your words or better saying quote! If is not
for dummies how can we explain the success case in elementary schools
or in digital inclusion projects?

If we still defending that linux is not for everyone we always will
live like now with bunch of people with closed mind or worst thinking
that are superior just because run linux or whatever in their own pc.

It's time to change our minds and if you need a close case I can show
you a school full of newbies that make TV, Radio, Publicity and much
more using linux as their base.

We all should think about it... or at least write in a different way ;-)

Izabel