Hello mates,

Since a few years I'm holding the chair of the openSUSE Weekly News Team, and
it was a very interesting time. Also i've worked with a great team.

Sadly i must announce, that i give up my chair to the End of this year.

My work for open-slx will be extended in the next year, and so i have'nt
enough time to contribute the Weekly News again.

So we are searching a new chairman for this Subproject.

One of the first things to decide are the following:

* Should we produce again in Docbook/XML or
* Should we publish in the old way (Wiki).

If this point is clear we have to create a stragedy, how to work with the
other teammates? Use Wiki to collecting and publishing?

And so on.

Also it is important to know, that the fact (find a new chairman or not) will
have a depency to the Continue the whole Subproject.

cu Sascha
--
Sincerly yours

Sascha Manns
Community &Support Agent
open-slx GmbH
http://www.open-slx.de (Business)
http://saigkill.homelinux.net (Private)
This mail is written with Balsam Professional 12.1