On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 10:23:03AM +0900, noniko wrote:
> Hello, today I went to fr.opensuse.org. I don't see any strange
> difference in design between  fr and en pages.

There are much less links on the left and an extra picture on the right,
To me that means that there is less (or different, wich is even worse)
information.

For me not a good thing, but it seems I am the only one who cares about it
and/or thinks that each first page should have the same content and
layout. So this will be my last comment on it (unless others suddenly plan
to get into the discussion)

<snip>
> In Japan recently I got contact with Novell Japan staff.
> They are interested in the current situation in translation and
> localization , so we're going to have a "sashi-de-hanasu (face to face)
> " discussion on it next week.

Great. Perhaps some SUSE people here can give you some pointers and extra
information on whom to contact internally at SUSE. That way they might get
use of the tools available for only SUSE/Noevell people.

I am just guessing here. Perhaps Sonja can give some pointers.

Ain't it great. openSUSE people going to talk to Novell about translation.

I love it.

> If my next reply is late, please excuse me! I live at night if you live
> in the daytime.

The same for me. Only I realy live at night.

houghi
und Arbeit,  und das Sein wichtiger als das Tun
                                        - Johannes Müller-Elmau