Great. Perhaps some SUSE people here can give you some pointers and extra
information on whom to contact internally at SUSE. That way they might get
use of the tools available for only SUSE/Noevell people.

I am just guessing here. Perhaps Sonja can give some pointers.

Ain't it great. openSUSE people going to talk to Novell about translation.

I love it.

Thanks for the helpful information, houghi.
The most thing I'm afraid of is separated or disconnected multiple entrances of openSUSE for Japanese users. I think not bad of multiple entrances, but they must be connected each other. Otherwise, Japanese users are confused where to get or post the information on openSUSE. The Novell Japan staff has the same thinking and we are going to colaborate in the activity in Japan.
I will report the detail after we have the meeting.

This Novell Japan staff I have known for years. He gave me a stuffed Geeko when I last visited a Novell event.

noniko