Frank Sundermeyer a écrit :

The table I have used to position the two columns is within the content part. My fear is that if we use CSS to position the columns, the content layout will no longer be independent from then template layout. But maybe I am wrong here.

I think the present (in use) layout uses css for rigth (news) columns. There is a with part in the central table, but it have not effect at all (changing it don't do anything)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net