On 5/3/07, Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When I said that all responders to my OT thread (you know which one)
that posted to this list instead of me personally would be considered
just plain stupid, I had no idea how many on this list who consider
themselves "bright" were, in fact, just plain stupid.

I have compiled a list of the humor-impaired dumbasses who can't
seem to let it die. You know who you are. You need to take your panties
off, straighten out the wad, put them back on and go about the business of
opensuse and stop your incessant whining.

Fred

You ended the message you refer to thus:

If this thread continues past this message, then count me out of the
discussion. I started it, this should finish it. Anything else should either
have a different subject or come to me off-list. If it shows up again on the
list I'll figure the writer was just plain stupid.

Dude, lists don't work like that. Human interaction doesn't work like
that. You can't say "I have the last word period, and if you say
anything else you're just plain stupid". I mean, you can, as obviously
you did. But that's a very, um, stupid thing to say.

And you've compiled a list of dumbasses, have you? Golly gee, scary!
Will you fight them after school? Or tell teacher on them? Well, I
didn't reply because I was busy picking up my eyeballs that had rolled
off my head after reading your post, but you can add me to your list
now, comedy man.