Stevens:

You need to go outside and step away from any keyboard for no less than 5 meters

thanks a lot

Marcio
---
druid

On 5/3/07, Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When I said that all responders to my OT thread (you know which one)
that posted to this list instead of me personally would be considered
just plain stupid, I had no idea how many on this list who consider
themselves "bright" were, in fact, just plain stupid.

I have compiled a list of the humor-impaired dumbasses who can't
seem to let it die. You know who you are. You need to take your panties
off, straighten out the wad, put them back on and go about the business of
opensuse and stop your incessant whining.

Fred