This is not different from the previous bugzilla abuses where
one-closes-bug-other-reopens-countless-times that happened a lot and
usually ends with the bug being set private...

Its an  abuse what you did, and I mean exaclty what Ive wrote, that if
you kept re-opening and making people waste time with that Id send an
email to whoever is in charge of bugzilla to cancel your account. If
they will cancel, I dont know, but sure as hell I will ask to.

And Im not a novell employer obviously. If I were Id be to be polite
when you were doing the prickness arrogant and clueless actions you
like to do, and distribute orders to people as you knew better about
every single topic, alexey. Im very happy Im not so I can talk
straight and clear the problem you cause, although you like to ignore,
in a way that has more chances to be understood than a novell guy
message, that will always (almost always?) friendly and not getting
straight to the point.

And by the way, what Ive told here and in bugzila you can bet is
something lots of people wanted to say, but they cant, for example,
because they are novell people

get a clue, you abuse people's time...

Marcio
---
druid

On 5/12/07, Stephan Binner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Saturday 12 May 2007 11:32:42 Marcus Meissner wrote:

> > What's worse is that they tell me something like: "If you do that
> > again I will formally ask a certain account of bugzilla to be
> > How am I supposed it eat that as a community-member ?
> Stefan has quite a huge number of incoming bugs and loses his cool
> on such minor requests occasionaly.

And to Stefan's defense, above quote originates from a community member.

Bye,
   Steve