On Tue October 16 2007 01:56:03 pm Stan Goodman wrote:
> > > Not a good example. You found the man pages, which I found too.
> >
> > Interesting perspective. I presume you navigated directly to 'man/' and
> > didn't bother to explore 'DOCS/'? Is that what you did? tsk tsk! ;-)
>
> I'm not sure what you are saying. What I did first was to do <man mplayer>
> from a terminal. Then I wanted to find more readable documentation, and you
> know the rest. Why "tsk tsk"?

Sorry, I assumed you'd used Konqueror to go exploring that region of your
filesystem. You claimed mine wasn't a "good example" when, in fact, it
revealed a 'shouting' "DOCS/" directory just begging to be drilled into. ;-)

regards,

Carl

P.S. Please 'reply to' the list only. I'm already receiving your posts and
don't need second copies. Thx!