On Saturday 27 October 2007 06:46:07 am Stan Goodman wrote:

> Will the proper repositories also be  automatically available to YaST for
> this purpose, or I have to find them in order to get the patches?

It should be if you enable online repositories during installation.
The only case that I know that had a problem was when repositories were
disabled, but it was solved as soon as main repositories were added.

In any case it is not problem as you have information for manual setup in

Apropos 'in situ'=
I felt it is what you and James pointed out, as the place in sentence allows
for very small variations in meaning, but I wanted to be sure what exactly
was meant.

I just noted that 'dict' command is missing on this installation.
  zypper in dictd
will solve the problem.
Current zypper speed is really good.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~>  dict 'in situ'
2 definitions found

<snip>
  in situ
       adv : in the original or natural place or site; "carcinoma in
             situ"; "the archeologists left the pottery in place"
             [syn: {in place}]