On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 03:26 +0100, Anders Johansson wrote:
> On Sunday 25 November 2007 03:18:28 Bryen wrote:
> > Ahh but the suggestions that were posted much earlier in the thread were
> > "container" related and not module related.  The ability to hover your
> > mouse anywhere in YAST Control Center and get a pop up box that tells
> > you a brief description of this or that module.   That would be an
> > architectural design of the container itself.
>
> I wouldn't call that an architectural change. I'd be very surprised if that
> feature required more than 10 lines of code (not counting the text itself, of
> course)
>
> Tooltips are built into qt and don't require any substantial redesign to use
>
> Anders
>
> --
> Madness takes its toll

Madness just took its toll :-)

Okay I stand corrected.  It was a bad choice of words on my part.  But I
was trying to emphasize the fact that help/information doesn't have to
be defined as only a module's responsibility and not a feature of the
control center itself.  Somehow, clearly, I erred in my choice of words.
But I hope the gist of what i meant was conveyed.

--
---Bryen---