Ken,

I'm all for quality - but at the moment perhaps the more important thing is
_some useful_ documentation, rather than world best practice?

Personally I'm happy with a bunch of linked HTML files that look OK and are
readable - but most of all - have good content! :)

Anyone else?

-mike

On 12/12/02 11:11 PM, "Ken Egervari [eXtremePHP]" ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
penned the words: