Hani Suleiman wrote:
I'm actually fairly strongly against maven. It's a huge project, and almost all of the websites produced by it have a cookie cutter feel to it. I also disagree with it being 'the way of the future'. It might be a fashionable choice for many OSS projects, but so are a lot of other things that have little beyond 'coolness' factor attached.
<snip>

FWIW I agree completely with all of Hani's points. XDocs yes, Maven no. KISS. PLEEEEEASE.

/Rickard