> but remember - this is more like a book

Yep, so why not to go with LaTeX, FrameMaker, InDesign, Quark Xpress,
PageMaker or some other utility that suits better? Then just provide us
with PS and PDF, and maybe other file formats.

Some argue that we need to use simple format, so that anyone can easily
write the documentation. Bullshit, if you ask me. This has been stated
before, but no-one has ever written decent dokumentation for WebWork,
whether the format has been easy (HTML) or not (DocBook - althought I
think that it's not that difficult).

If someone wants to write documentation, he can do it with notepad or
whatever he likes and post it to this mailing list or some other place.
The this work can be reviewed and inserted (with proper modification and
style settings) to main documentation. What comes to Maven, I vote that
you forget it.

Regards
Aapo <b/>ungle Laakkonen