Simon Stewart wrote:
Rickard, just a thought, but how much of the code in XWork is derived form (or at least, similar in principle to) your own AOP framework? I get the feeling that there could be a significant amount of overlap between the two in terms of configuration, interceptors, etc.
Not a whole lot really. The XWork stuff is highly specialized for the thing it does, whereas my AOP framework is totally generic. Some of the configuration is similar, like packages and such, but still very very different. I use runtime attributes a lot for configuration, which isn't possible here (for example).

The ideas are similar though.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg