Title: Message
WW1 you can use without velocity, WW2 uses velocity for its UI tag templates. If you don't plan to use the UI tags, you can remove it.
-----Original Message-----
From: remigijus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 12:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [OS-webwork] WebWorks without velocity how to

I know that. As it is stated in the doc it has nothing to do with web, it can be used anywhere and is not linked with http in any way. So maybe I got a wrong answer before. I want to make it clear, can I user WebWork without velocity. Will it work without an errors after I'm going to remove velocity.jar an enties from web.xml and other places. Will I be able to ww tags without errors?

If somebody can give me sure answer you are welcome.